Shipping information & returns
We offer the following payment options:
Send a transfer direct to our bank account or pay by invoice. Please use your order number as the reason for payment and contact our Customer Service team. Your sample will only be analysed once the money has been credited to our account. You can also conveniently pay for your order by invoice via PayPal or PayPal Invoicing.
Pay conveniently online via PayPal.
Credit card payments are processed via PayPal (no PayPal account is required for this method).
Pay direct online via Klarna.
Shipping in Germany is free for orders over €100Our delivery costs
The prices listed on the product pages include VAT. We ship to almost every country in the world.
Shipping in Germany is free for orders over € 100.
For order totals in Germany under €100, a flat rate fee of € 5.90 will be added to each order in addition to the listed product prices.
For shipping to countries in the European Union, a flat rate fee of € 9.90 will be added to each order in addition to the listed product prices; order totals over € 100 are shipped free of charge to countries in the European Union.
For shipping to countries in Europe but not in the European Union, a flat rate fee of € 19.90 will be added to each order in addition to the listed product prices; order totals over € 100 are shipped free of charge to countries in Europe that are not in the European Union.
For shipping to countries outside of Europe, a flat rate fee of € 19.90 will be added to each order in addition to the listed product prices; order totals over € 200 are shipped free of charge to countries outside of Europe.
The flat rate shipping fee includes any applicable VAT charges.
If you purchase an INTEST.pro test, the shipping costs cover both the outward and insured return postage.
In isolated cases our shipping provider may charge an extended area surcharge of €25. We pass this surcharge on to you. You can see in your shopping basket overview whether this surcharge applies to your delivery address.
Insured return postage is included with the INTEST.pro test Shipping information for the INTEST.pro intestinal flora test
The shipping of the INTEST.pro test kit outside of Germany and the return of your sample to our BIOMES laboratory in Germany is carried out by UPS.
Order your INTEST.pro intestinal flora test from our online shop. You will receive an order confirmation by email. You can find more information on the delivery costs below.
Our shipping partner (DHL or UPS) will deliver your INTEST.pro test to your preferred address. You can track the delivery using the tracking number that you should also have received by email.
If you are not at home when delivery is attempted, the test kit will be sent to your nearest UPS collection point. Unfortunately, it is common for no notification card to be left in your letterbox. Please use your tracking number on the UPS website to check where your package has been left.
Once you have received the INTEST.pro kit, take your sample from some used toilet paper. For further information on how to do this, take a look at the instructions in the test kit. You can also watch our video.
Return your sample
Activate your sample. To do this, follow all the steps in your test instructions and go to your login area online. Choose between the two UPS shipping options for returning your sample to our BIOMES laboratory. There are no additional costs for the return postage!
Please follow the enclosed instructions, close the sample container properly and pack it in the envelope provided.
- Download the return label, print it out on a printer and stick it onto the foil envelope. Take the envelope to your nearest UPS drop-off point.
- Important: Some countries also require customs documents in printed format.
- If there is a problem with the forms or you have any other questions, please contact the BIOMES Customer Service team: email@example.com
- If there is not a UPS drop-off point near you, you can also order UPS collection. A UPS employee will then collect the sample from the address of your choice. Collection occurs within 3 working days. It is unfortunately not possible to arrange a shorter collection window. This is not important for the sample, as the DNA of the bacteria will be preserved and does not require special storage.
- If you are not home when UPS arrives, the UPS employee will leave a return label in your letterbox. Please stick this onto the foil envelope and take the package to your nearest UPS drop-off point.
- If no notification card has been left in your letterbox, please use your tracking number on the UPS website and contact UPS to arrange a new collection date.
Stay up to date and track your sample’s return to our BIOMES laboratory. You can track your parcel at any time on the UPS website.
Find out about the status of your sample in your personal BIOMES dashboard. Simply log in to your account and check the status of your sample.
Find out your results! We will send you an email as soon as your results are ready. Have fun investigating your intestinal flora!
If you have any further questions, please take a look at our Questions? Answers! (FAQ) page or feel free to contact our BIOMES Customer Service team at any time.+49 3375 585 62 40