Important information on the current waiting period: There are currently waiting periods of up to 12 weeks for the results of INTEST.pro.
You can find further information here.
What is the reason for this? - We at BIOMES are fulfilling our social mission and have extended our laboratory processes to be able to test for COVID-19. Find out more here.
Your INTEST.pro results online
Your results: This is how the report looks like
How INTEST.pro works
You take a sample
We analyze your sample
Why our intestinal flora analysis offers added value
Analysis of your complete intestinal flora
Access to our dashboard
Recommendations to improve your quality of life
Analysis & recommendations based on scientific findings
plus shipping costs
- Analysis of your complete intestinal flora
- State-of-the-art biotech in German laboratory
- Personalized recommendations
Why INTEST.pro compared to conventional testing?
Conventional analysis without DNA
- Conventional methods can only analyse about 15-20% of intestinal bacteria.
- The analysis of the stool sample is done with a lengthy cultivation method.
- The stool is spread out on a culture medium to observe bacterial growth.
- As a result, you receive information only on the very basic and cultivable strains in your intestinal flora.
BIOMES analysis of bacterial DNA
- INTEST.pro thus identifies almost 100% of all known intestinal bacteria.
- The analysis of the microbial DNA is carried out with the most modern biotechnological Next-Generation-Sequencing method.
- Bacteria also have DNA and this is already contained in the smallest amounts of stool. Your individual DNA is interpreted using the BIOMES knowledge database, which contains the results of over 6,000 scientific and clinical studies on intestinal flora.
- As a result, you will have access to a comprehensive online dashboard with detailed findings, recommendations and a nutritional plan.
Why is the intestinal flora so important?
A technological quantum leap with BIOMES
BIOMES is not only a technological pioneer in the European market, but also the only provider worldwide that combines state-of-the-art biotechnological processes and machine learning with affordable, user-friendly services, whereby all processes (including laboratory) are carried out in-house.