Discover if your intestinal flora is out of balance
Before you can restore your balance and possibly even decide on having your bowels cleansed, you should first find out what condition your intestinal flora is in. Then after all, intestinal treatment with antibiotics may have very different effects on the composition of the strains of bacteria in the intestine. You can easily find out which intestinal bacteria you should boost with the INTEST.pro
intestinal flora self-test.
With the INTEST.pro
test, you will be given everything you need to take samples at home easily: a sterile cotton swab for taking a tiny stool sample from used toilet paper, a sample tube containing a solution that preserves the DNA of your intestinal bacteria and a stamped and addressed envelope for sending your sample back to the BIOMES
Between two and four weeks later, your analysis results will give you information on many different aspects of your intestinal health. You will also receive recommendations on nutrition and an individual nutrition plan.
This is what you will find out:
- Has the antibiotic lessened the diversity of your intestinal bacteria?
- How intact is your intestinal mucosa?
- How are the inflammation and constipation factors?
- How well do you digest specific food constituents?
- How well do your bacteria support your immune system and your synthesis of vitamins?
- Do you lack the bacteria that you need to digest lactose and fructose?
- Do you absorb more calories from your food than you need because of your bacteria?